GOGOUSENET.COM is a read-only Usenet feed. All content on the GOGOUSENET.COM news servers originates from third parties on the Usenet system. GOGOUSENET.COM is not responsible for any content that originates from third parties.
GOGOUSENET.COM respects the intellectual property rights of third parties.
If you believe that content appearing on the GOGOUSENET.COM site violates your intellectual property rights,
you should provide our copyright agent with substantially the following information:
1. A Physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest.
2. A description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed, or if there are multiple works, a representative list of the works. Please note that you will be liable for damages (including costs and attorneys' fees) if you materially misrepresent that a file infringes your copyrights.
3. A description of the material that you claim is infringing and information sufficient to establish where it is located on the website, which information should include the complete URL associated with each file, image or video. To delete files from GOGOUSENET.COM index, we require an accurate means by which to identify potentially infringing files. To accurately identify files, you must reference the URL associated with that file, which is located in the location box in your browser.
4. Your address, telephone number, and email address;
5. A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and,
6. A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner's behalf.
Our Copyright Agent for notice of claims of copyright infringement can be reached as follows:
firstname.lastname@example.org or on support page (preffered way)